Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wxsniss said:

Captures and closes off sNJ again... this is a bombs away Philly-NYC run... but trough squashed a bit more and may kick this east sooner than 12z, similar to last night's 0z run... actually looks cooler in SNE thru 30hr

H5 is a bit more elongated than 12z...this is the trend that hopefully continues toward the Euro....this run verbatim won't help much, but I expect that trend to continue.

53 minutes ago, StormSurge said:

Hoth, Ginx, any chance for me on the rock to see flakes? My expectations are extremely low.

Boy, I'll defer to Ginx on that one. Suspect you play with the dry slot for a time, but not sure about snow. BTW, how did the island fare last weekend? Any wind/power problems?

3 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Boy, I'll defer to Ginx on that one. Suspect you play with the dry slot for a time, but not sure about snow. BTW, how did the island fare last weekend? Any wind/power problems?

Thanks. 

No issues at all. Power stayed on the whole time. Tides were crazy-high but nothing really out of the ordinary.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

The NAM, will most certainly cave to a point. You aren’t going to beat the  euro and it’s ensembles like that. 

I consider these runs the "lets jackpot Caldwell, NJ before January 2015 and February 2013" type runs.

If it scores the coup, then big kudos, but I ain't putting my money on it.

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

With thermals or LP

Prob both....Euro will likely come NW a little too...but NAM will cave on both counts. I don't think it will track over RI into BOS, and thus the thermals are going to collapse SE too.

Archived