joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was helpful shoveling thIs morning.  Not quite enough for the snow guy and too much to ignore.   Reminded me a smudge what winter felt like.   Next week will trend colder.   Eps looked decent in the longer range at least in the Atlantic and the pacific is serviceable with a rising pna.

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It was helpful shoveling thIs morning.  Not quite enough for the snow guy and too much to ignore.   Reminded me a smudge what winter felt like.   Next week will trend colder.   Eps looked decent in the longer range at least in the Atlantic and the pacific is serviceable with a rising pna.

I said that yesterday. If there were to be a cutter it still looked decent after that for chances. Sounds like the Coast Guard picked you guys out of the water pretty quick after jumping off the Tobin.

12 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Very well said..

Bottom line, we need a mechanism for cold delivery  - pick the poison, but you without it, no party. That's the gist of it..

We are not native to a latitude that can do it just based upon our latitude.  We do better than say ... D.C., but that's just because we are close enough to source wagons to hitch a ride more readily than they are.  When the pattern pulls cold and even prevents us... we still cook.  Bitter reality I know -

When an Eskimo farts Jspin gets snow

That's why you don't jump off bridges from a day 7-8 prog...or high-five as SB storm proves.

There's no guarantee that is a cutter...and could easily turn into a cold SWFE. It could easily go back to a cutter too, but there's no way you can know that yet.

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

well... like i said yesterday and the 00z GFS beautifully elaborated upon... the previous night's run was more amusingly bad than anything else.  

seems people don't 'trust' what some of us are saying - okay.  

suffer as you will.  

Funny how some seem to internalize every last stroke of the keyboard on these forums, isn't it?

I think that would make for a far juicier clinical formulation than any sort of snowfall codependency monologue.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Funny how some seem to personalize everything, isn't it?

Yes it is ... 

but it isn't me you are talking about -  ...I don't take it personally, but, obviously what was said was not 'heard' - 

again, suffer as you will.  

Archived