Newest Member
    joxey
Oct 27th to 29th vigorous Vort max Sn/Rn/wind

Ginx snewx

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dryslot said:

You have a few options, There are local company's that can come fill your well, Which i would not do as it would just seep into the ground i would think, Or you can get some storage tanks, And that seems what most have done that i have seen and truck your water in, That's about it outside of going to live with a relative until you can get it resolved, I have seen a bunch of folks with these, In the back of there pickups

Image result for splash here comes the water maine

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/44/20/56/442056b3bad5d614c86519c4ac0d2d4d.jpg

yeah I can't imagine dumping a bunch of water in the well would do much good. interesting.

sorry to keep bringin' this up but...

man, if this thing had moved just 200 naut mi south ..all depths and fields, this would have been a sneak up much bigger snow storm for western Ma. 

they would have not only benefited from timing/cold air capping on the front side such that they did, but then would have been dealt with the current CCB arc that is presently rolling through mid Maine ... transitioning smoothly, perhaps seamlessly between isentropic lift snow wall into CCB mechanics, over a complete 24 hour blue bomb - nice. 

buuuuut, back here in reality, just a nice homage to the season incoming.  

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah that looks great for the mountains...awesome to get the base going. I would be shocked if that doesn't survive through the winter now...obviously not all of it, but the top 500-1000 feet should hold onto a base I would think.

Not sure about that looks above normal for the next two plus weeks

51 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

What a great rain event for me.  Still raining and 2.63" so far.   Did anyone have more rain than me?

5 second video of my pond starting to fill up today.

https://video.nest.com/clip/afc3611587524d39923c6078b7f97913.mp4

The only one I see higher that looks reasonable is 2.75" at the Lakeport COOP.

Archived