Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the intrusion everyone...have a quick boston question or two. How quick is the trip from the back bay area to logan later at night/early morning and how is the cab situation? 

Considering sleeping in the airport for a 5:50 am flight lol

16 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Sorry for the intrusion everyone...have a quick boston question or two. How quick is the trip from the back bay area to logan later at night/early morning and how is the cab situation? 

Considering sleeping in the airport for a 5:50 am flight lol

Late night is pretty quick unless there is road work....which has been occurring. If not, it's an easy ride in. After 5:30am...it's going to get busy real quick. I would assume no issues with cab or uber. 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Late night is pretty quick unless there is road work....which has been occurring. If not, it's an easy ride in. After 5:30am...it's going to get busy real quick. I would assume no issues with cab or uber. 

I have a wedding in the back bay sat night, and have a 5:50 flight to msp for a sunday wedding.

kill me.

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah late at night it should be like 15 min with a cab. Maybe less. 

10 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Wasn't that the freak band that dumped 31" of powder that stacked almost perfectly?  Speaking for the rest of VT, we got nothing like that. 

It was basically an upslope event that usually happens over the ski resorts, but moved 15 miles west due to the inversion.  It acted like the Spine was in Williston.  Such a cool event for many reasons.  That was 36" in like 48 hours.  

6 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

I guess VT was better than NH and ME. I forgot about the early Jan storm. NH and ME people shudder when I mention that winter. 

That early January storm that buried BTV sort of ended winter in Maine.  That was the season that CAR got out-snowed by BWI.

Rained several times today, never got the ground wet.  Typical.

Archived