Newest Member
    Toothache
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I live in ECT north of SECT and I am 10 inches BN for the water year,  and you?

Whoa, my somewhat inaccurate record keeping only has me a little under 8" below ytd.  It is actually not surprising, despite a few years of snow gripping by me, MPM and Lurker Franklin Co has actually done very well with precipitation, it just comes in the warmer months.

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Pouring. Been awhile since we have had a morning like this.

I woke up because of the rain. Had a dream I was in a tsunami right before I woke up. Bizarro world.

But yeah the sound of rain was weird. I thought something in my house was leaking. Being out of the weather loop is so refreshing. I'm watching The Weather Channel LOL 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

If only it was a harbinger of that winter. :(

2009-2010?  BTV out snowed most of New England with over 90".

There were some fun events that winter.  Was living in BTV for its all-time largest snowstorm in early January that year.  Few feet of snow fell in that February firehose.  

Better than recent years lol.

Just now, powderfreak said:

2009-2010?

There were some fun events that winter.  Was living in BTV for its all-time largest snowstorm in early January that year.  Few feet of snow fell in that February firehose.  

Better than recent years lol.

I guess VT was better than NH and ME. I forgot about the early Jan storm. NH and ME people shudder when I mention that winter. 

@WX1BOX: High Rain Totals: Nantucket, MA: 2.34", Edgartown, MA: 1.68", Tiverton, RI: 1.76", Jamestown, RI: 1.58", Barrington, RI: 1.79" 

@WX1BOX: High Rain Totals: Providence, RI: 1.64", Brewster, MA: 1.63", Chatham, MA: 2.11", East Harwich, MA: 2.26" #riwx #mawx

m.twitter.com/WX1BOX

Archived