joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Euro is going for another hurricane season like 2013, 2014, and 2015 where the

tropical activity is suppressed south of 20 N. If all that high pressure dominates

across the tropics like the Euro is showing, look for storms to develop north

of 20N like recent years. Joaquin was one such storm that developed north of 20.

The Euro is going for another hurricane season like 2013, 2014, and 2015 where the

tropical activity is suppressed south of 20 N. If all that high pressure dominates

across the tropics like the Euro is showing, look for storms to develop north

of 20N like recent years. Joaquin was one such storm that developed north of 20.

attachicon.gifps2png-atls19-95e2cf679cd58ee9b4db4dd119a05a8d-Qonzhh.png

Basically another nonexistent season with a couple surprises every now and then. I think we finally turn the corner next year though as there's going to be that Nino lag this summer. The 2016/17 winter could actually be interesting though especially if we remain in a +PDO. 

Thursday morning we had this one big cloud that came over around 8:00. That was really it though, and of course that's nitpicking. I mean this weather is just gorgeous.

Today was my absolute perfect Spring day. Nice frost this morning at about 34°, with icy grass and a frozen windshield (had to scrape it), and then 65° and sunny with deep blue skies during the day. Really incredible.

There is some crazy radiating going on all up and down the east coast.  Some areas down in the Great Dismal Swamp along the VA/NC border are down in the lower to mid 30s.

Very good radiator last night on this side of the country, dropped to 36° here. I didn't check, but I guarantee some places in the Pine Barrens got into the 20s.

Archived