Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Army of One...

I resigned my job as a federal official this morning...after 16 years on the job; it has been something that has been troubling me for quite a while...hence all the poetry lately. 

I always assumed you were a practicing lawyer, but not for the government, federal or otherwise. I figured private practice.

You will move on to bigger and better things, of that I'm quite certain.

m

Couldn't agree more everyday it's cold I loose money from lack of planting

Pretty erratic MAM spring pattern since 2010 alternating between warm and cold. The tree damage during the March 2010

storm was only surpassed by Sandy.

Guest Pamela

I feel the same! enough is enough

A man goes to the doctor...and the doctor tells him that he has 6 hours to live.

The man goes home, tells his wife, "I have 6 hours to live.  Lets make love."

She says fine and they do.

An hour later, the man says "lets do it again."  The wife says, "Fine with me."

An hour later he says, "Lets do it once more."

The wife says, "Enough is enough!  I have to get up in the morning; you don't."

-----------------

I realize certain organizations foster the belief that such jokes might be a bit "off-color"...but then it must be realized that the same organizations teach that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth...and thus you should save it for someone you love.

Guest Pamela

You will move on to bigger and better things, of that I'm quite certain.

T.Y. C.P.  Let's hope so...

Gonna be cloudy with showers on July 1, but looks like the 4th should be good!!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-york-ny/10007/july-weather/349727?monyr=7/1/2016

Is AccuWx serious with this? Their extended range was already ridiculous.

Seriously why do they put out forecast that we know are pulled out of their collective bunghole? Probably just a marketing ploy. Man have I lost respect for AccuWx.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/new-york-ny/10007/july-weather/349727?monyr=7/1/2016

Is AccuWx serious with this? Their extended range was already ridiculous.

Huh, I thought I was crazy. I Was wondering why it went all the way to July, when it used to be like 45 days. It's almost to the point where I want to write down the forecast for the 4th, just to see how close it was.

Is AccuWx serious with this?  Their extended range was already ridiculous.

Just checked on the whole month of June in my area and everyday will have highs in the 70's with lows in the 50's, sounds good to me.

I can't wait till late August when I can look into their crystal ball and see when the first frost, cold spell, and snowfall will be. I guess the models have done so well this year in the 5-10 day range why not just expand to 90 days. Hopefully they will put out snow maps for hour 2,160. Tracking should be fun.

The 1/2 inch isopleth is a stone's throw south of the South Shore of Long Island...and likely within the model's potential range of error. This thing is far from resolved...and chances are (as Johnny Mathis would say)...it could still get *very* snowy out over the Long Island late in the afternoon on Saturday, 9 April, 2016.

Montreal is within the NAM's range of error.

Huh, I thought I was crazy. I Was wondering why it went all the way to July, when it used to be like 45 days. It's almost to the point where I want to write down the forecast for the 4th, just to see how close it was.

I mean, in fairness July isn't that hard.  For NYC you could say like 87/71 and you'd probably be pretty close.  Any other season (or really any other month), and it's a totally different ballgame.

AccuWx is so ridiculous.

Archived