joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time goes by so quickly that it will be back before you know it...you notice this much more as you get older...believe me.

I've noticed this already and I'm 25. When I was 15 time seemed to go so slow. Now the months feel like days and the years feel like months. I think it has to do withfirst time experiences when you're young. Now since we're in a routine time just flies by.

I've noticed this already and I'm 25. When I was 15 time seemed to go so slow. Now the months feel like days and the years feel like months. I think it has to do withfirst time experiences when you're young. Now since we're in a routine time just flies by.

I wish I was 25 again lol...I'm 56 now and life events such as deaths of loved ones just makes things seem to go by even faster...cant believe it will be three years ago next month that I lost my mom and 6 months that I lost my dad.

I wish I was 25 again lol...I'm 56 now and life events such as deaths of loved ones just makes things seem to go by even faster...cant believe it will be three years ago next month that I lost my mom and 6 months that I lost my dad.

Oh yeah I've noticed. Ever since my dad's passing in December time is just rolling by. Time doesn't wait for no one.

I've noticed this already and I'm 25. When I was 15 time seemed to go so slow. Now the months feel like days and the years feel like months. I think it has to do withfirst time experiences when you're young. Now since we're in a routine time just flies by.T

Einstein said it best, time is relative.

When you are 5 years old 1 year is 20% of your life.

When you are 50, 1 year is 2% of your life.

Very active severe weather night in this part of Texas. San Antonio currently under a warning for a storm producing baseball-sized hail, one about 50 miles west of San Antonio producing tennis ball sized hail. A nasty storm just SW of me is bowing out-probably some very nasty gusts in that. Luckily the big hail is staying south of me-looking at my dented car tomorrow morning isn't what I need. 

Looking at the purple echos popping up on some of the storms, it's probably like Armageddon under some of them.

Seeing photos on Twitter now of big time hail, tennis ball size or so from San Antonio. Reports came in of 3-4" hail in/near the city. Likely lots of damage, already saw photos of broken windows. 

2" of rain so far where I am-lots of loud thunder and very heavy rain but luckily no hail. 

last year was a hot summer especially late August and early September...8 of 11 days were 90 or higher from 8/30-9/9...it wasn't the hottest 11 day period on record but it was close...

Hot periods...
6/21-7/14 1966...19 of 24 days 90 or higher...
7/04-8/04 1993...24 of 32 days 90 or higher...
7/29-8/19 2002...17 of 22 days 90 or higher...
7/23-8/17 1944...19 of 26 days 90 or higher...
7/12-7/23 1952...11 of 12 days 90 or higher...
9/23-9/04 1953...12 of 12 days 90 or higher...
7/27-8/13 1896...14 of 18 days 90 or higher...

SoCal weather

.THURSDAY...SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 50S. NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO
10 MPH.

.FRIDAY...SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 60S. NORTH WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH.

.SATURDAY...SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S.

.SUNDAY...SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S.

.MONDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S.

.TUESDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE MID 60S.

.WEDNESDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 60S.

Archived