joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wont be that bad..the doom and gloomers were painting a bad picture for much of April too. We will see some crappy days..such is spring..not everyday can be sunny and above normal.

Look at this week as an example, we have one bad day and that's it.  A week ago it looked like backdoor city

Look at this week as an example, we have one bad day and that's it.  A week ago it looked like backdoor city

The backdoor strong blocking idea still won out over the really warm solutions that the GFS had a while back for this week.

NYC so far topped out in the upper 60's this week while the GFS had a few runs D 6-10 showing mid 80's here.

The 85 degree temps made to around Philly today but couldn't get into NYC due to the backdoor.

I wonder when will we have our first severe weather event here? If any

Be interesting to see how long the NE/MA has to wait to see an event that comes close to the 2/24 severe outbreak.

It would be funny if the biggest severe outbreak through 5/31 turns out to be in February this year.

Guest Pamela

please be right, gfs. this is the worst time of year for a dry spell

"Hope...is a dangerous thing."

___Ellis Boyd Redding

Guest Pamela

I moved slowly towards the East seeking the star in the darkening light. I stumbled looking, looking  and fell as snowflakes closed my eyes.

The snow continues, a blanket, a shroud. The night white remains victorious.

RC, since I sense that you have a pretty good connection with the celestial sphere...do you believe that the balance of my incarnation will be reasonably pleasant or fraught with difficulty?  Things have improved markedly since the '90's...but invariably I fall victim to a "what have you done for me lately" mentality when interfacing with those perched above...   

I take nothing for granted; not even my next breath...as My Father taught me time & again about "Here today; gone tomorrow"...with regards to the general fragility of conscious human existence. 

I would have sent you a PM; but that isn't working for me at present...

Oh, and if you could reply in prose rather than verse; I would appreciate it.  I'm pretty good at deciphering metaphor...but sometimes even I get confounded when three or four divergent themes can be plausibly inferred.

Guest Pamela

This is magical; especially after the 5 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKu9hZDwEQ8

"There is nothing in this world more frustrating than wishing to be something you can never be."

____Tchaikovsky

"I have transcended matter...and will transcend time...and any other obstacle the Universe chooses to place in My Path...and I shall prevail!"

____Pamela

Archived