joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt. But we shut them down in the second half with great D. Too bad it was paired with awful O.

Haha...do you remember John McKay when he was in Tampa saying "we didn't tackle well but we made up for it by not blocking"?

I didn't see the game, must have been a good one. I had to get outside and work off some of this nervous energy in anticipation for tonight's ACC final.

I went down Thursday night to watch Va play. As I was leaving I heard some people saying it just didn't seem right that Md was no longer in the league. I agree.

Not sure how MD gets a 5 seed AND travels to Spokane. I thought they'd be a 4 and travel, or a 5 and stay east of the Mississippi.

Sorry, can we talk about how Oregon is a #1 and not Mich St.

Selection committee is a joke

Sorry, can we talk about how Oregon is a #1 and not Mich St.

Selection committee is a joke

I think Oregon is better. Or, has a better resume at least. I'm not sold on UVA. 

Also, ****. UConn is the #9 seed next to the top overall team lol. We're going to need to conjure up all the magic we can to get out of the first weekend.

Gotta agree with Mappy that Mich St got screwed.

I think Oregon is better. Or, has a better resume at least. I'm not sold on UVA.

Also, ****. UConn is the #9 seed next to the top overall team lol. We're going to need to conjure up all the magic we can to get out of the first weekend.

Meh, Mich St is a damn good team. But oh well. A little annoyed Md has to go west coast as a 5 seed

Took a drive around DC yesterday.

I saw two cherry blossom trees starting to break out around Hains Point.

Redbuds, tulip poplars, star magnolia, camellias, forsythia, crocus, daffodils...

Squirrels, robins, cardinals, blue jays, crows, pigeons, sparrows, seagulls, ducks, geese...

Some DC Metro users may see these while waiting on Metro to set up a blue/orange bus shuttle between Foggy Bottom and Federal Center (there was smoke around McPherson Square).

Just curious but why do people in the NYC thread often post things as if they are not part of the mid atlantic?  They definitely are not part of New England, so what do they consider themselves if the Mid Atlantic is to their south?  Some magic land between the mid atlantic and New England. 

Definition of Mid Atlantic

The Mid-Atlantic, also called Middle Atlantic states or the Mid-Atlantic states, form a region of the United States generally located between New England and the South Atlantic States. Its exact definition differs upon source, but the region often includes New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, and West Virginia. When discussing climate, Connecticut (especially southern Connecticut) is often included with the Mid-Atlantic region.

Archived