joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a choke job for uva. Good luck living that down.

Death, taxes, .....

I grew up rooting for UVA beginning during the Sampson era.  With the lone exception of 1984, it's heartbreak after heartbreak for that school (except for baseball).  It's come to be expected.  Glad I don't care much about collegiate sports anymore; spares me the grief until the start of the NFL season.

UNC-OU would be an exciting title game. UNC-NOVA probs the biggest ratings draw. Either way, this all couldn't have fallen into place better for UNC. I believe the lowest seed they've faced is a 6 seed.

Indiana was a 5 seed.  Just the perks of having a 1 seed.  

I was pretty excited to see UVA lose to Syracuse.  Of all the teams left in the tourney, UVA was the LAST I wanted to play.  Just hope Roy's boys don't overlook the Orange. 

Heat in the east is so easy to predict that it can now be done 7 weeks in advance thanks to the new revolutionary PEP (Pacific Extreme Pattern). 

http://wtop.com/science/2016/03/meteorologists-may-soon-give-50-day-notice-for-extreme-heat/

Hell. I can predict extreme heat right now 120 days out. It's going to be hot as balls August 1st through the 15th..Does that make me psychic? :)

Over/Under on how long it takes NCEP to take down the "We are experiencing spikes in traffic ..........".  I say one year.  It's already been 2 months.

Probably will go down in history as one of the more complex problems ever solved by man.......how to make your website work.

First off, congrats to the Caps on the President's trophy. Following up on my convo with Yoda from a few weeks ago, the Caps have issues playing against the Flyers for whatever reason. We werent even on the level we have been playing the past 15 games or so yet somehow still managed a victory tonight. I am not going to claim the Flyers will beat the Caps in a 7 game playoff series.....the Caps are extremely talented and deep, but the Flyers are not the team the Caps want to meet in the first round. They remind me of the LA Kings a few years back when they finished in the 8 seed.....hungry and playing some of their best hockey of the season.

First off, congrats to the Caps on the President's trophy. Following up on my convo with Yoda from a few weeks ago, the Caps have issues playing against the Flyers for whatever reason. We werent even on the level we have been playing the past 15 games or so yet somehow still managed a victory tonight. I am not going to claim the Flyers will beat the Caps in a 7 game playoff series.....the Caps are extremely talented and deep, but the Flyers are not the team the Caps want to meet in the first round. They remind me of the LA Kings a few years back when they finished in the 8 seed.....hungry and playing some of their best hockey of the season.

The Flyers winning in a SO doesn't even compute with me. The Caps played well last night. Aside from the stupid Mojo hooking call that gave the Flyers another PP chance, the Caps should have won the game 1-0. Ah well. You have to play all good teams on the road to the cup. I'll take Philly or Detroit. I don't care which one it is personally. I do hate Philly though. :)

It was fun the other night at the Blues/Caps game seeing Caps fans filing out as the Blues we leading. That would be a heck of a Stanley Cup Final

Archived