joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Now we get Hawaii. Pretty good outcome.

No easy wins in the tourney unless you are a 3 seed or above. And even then...lol M St. Glad to move on no matter how it happens. Maybe we settle in and dominate Sunday. Maybe not. Just glad to have another game to chew my nails and punch the couch over. Haha

I'm a pretty big uconn fan right now too.

Oh I'm happy. But they haven't looked impressive for a while now. Maybe they are due for a hot streak. Good time to get rolling.

Yep. Get the tourney jitters out of the way and build on a win. Terps have the talent to compete with anyone. The last 8 games of the season is all anyone remembers though. Including me. But as a fan I know they can compete at a high level. Would go a long ways in the confidence dept to play tip to buzzer on Sunday and dominate.

Oh I'm happy. But they haven't looked impressive for a while now. Maybe they are due for a hot streak. Good time to get rolling.

They're definitely shooting it much better but the mental breakdowns and unforced turnovers are baffling. Still alive all that matters so there is still hope it all comes together.

I don't know, but a lot of top seeds have been sleepwalking through halftime. UConn isn't a top seed, but we can't afford that to happen tomorrow against KU. 

Also :lol: ESPN is tossing out a second chance bracket--Sweet 16 on 

That is all thanks to M St. Probably 40% of country had them in final or winning it all.

We need to do a sweet sixteen bracket

We need to do a sweet sixteen bracket

Ahh, the sounds of crumpled brackets.

One announcer sad that there are still 10 teams in with a 10 seed or below.

Ahh, the sounds of crumpled brackets.

One announcer sad that there are still 10 teams in with a 10 seed or below.

Considering the number of "upsets," I guess my bracket is still ok, at least comparably. I've got 13 of 16 slots available in the next round, and 7 of 8 next weekend and all of my final four are intact.

But let's see how that looks after tomorrow.

Also, the gfs-euro battle is kinda silly. Both models had the outcome of this event wrong at one point. Both had big snow totals that won't be seen. It's time for spring.

I just got my Loch Raven canoe permit in the mail yesterday so I'm looking forward to doing some bass fishing and picture taking come April when boating season starts. Still hoping for the Liberty permit but no word yet.

Bring on spring!

Hurray! 40 degree white missiles- the chase was worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ridiculous chasing of late March snow is weird. Even if it happens it's merely a nuisance but for one in one hundred year events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have to agree with you.  Especially on an online basketball forum, it's ridiculous to talk about weather.

Archived