Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

Um.... ok?

*shrug* 

It's ok. "Friday Night Heights" plays on the SEC Network during gymnastics season, putting up back-to-back televised dual meets every Friday evening between 7 and 10 pm. 

ESPN and all their associated networks have caught on to how popular NCAA women's gymnastics is. So, SEC Championships will have live network coverage on Saturday, which is significant for the sport. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shrug*

It's ok. "Friday Night Heights" plays on the SEC Network during gymnastics season, putting up back-to-back televised dual meets every Friday evening between 7 and 10 pm.

ESPN and all their associated networks have caught on to how popular NCAA women's gymnastics is. So, SEC Championships will have live network coverage on Saturday, which is significant for the sport.

You have to be the only man outside of their relatives who watch women's college gymnastics.

I like the celebratory posts in the storm thread in favor of the gfs. Didn't the gfs show a big inland snowstorm for this system earlier this week? Also showed a very large portion of the NE with inch plus qpf totals, no? Yep, that looks like it'll happen now.

I like the celebratory posts in the storm thread in favor of the gfs. Didn't the gfs show a big inland snowstorm for this system earlier this week? Also showed a very large portion of the NE with inch plus qpf totals, no? Yep, that looks like it'll happen now.

I'm still recovering from Joaquin and the 30-40 inches the GFS gave me during the blizzard.

i like that they are posted before the storm even started. 

Archived