joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 5 quick hitting obs

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have several meetings today so I had to come into work....what a ride.  Roads are very slippery - even with 4WD, including myself, were skidding going over the mountain.  Had about 2.5" when I left and my wife will be taking a measurement shortly.

Not much here in Downtown Springfield.  Lighter intensity and even more icy, almost sleet sounding.

I was just posting that I'm still waiting for my duaghter's bus (it usually comes at 8:00, now 8:28.).  As I was typing the school called to say that there Rt. 2 is closed.  So while not technically a snow day, my daughter now is off.  She's crushed.

We rip.

Nearing 4".  Overperformer.  Those are words I have not uttered for GC since the Halloween storm.  

I was just posting that I'm still waiting for my duaghter's bus (it usually comes at 8:00, now 8:28.). As I was typing the school called to say that there Rt. 2 is closed. So while not technically a snow day, my daughter now is off. She's crushed.

We rip.

Nearing 4". Overperformer. Those are words I have not uttered for GC since the Halloween storm.

:weenie:

I was just posting that I'm still waiting for my duaghter's bus (it usually comes at 8:00, now 8:28.). As I was typing the school called to say that there Rt. 2 is closed. So while not technically a snow day, my daughter now is off. She's crushed.

We rip.

Nearing 4". Overperformer. Those are words I have not uttered for GC since the Halloween storm.

Congrats

We rip.

Nice man. Welcome back.

I was just posting that I'm still waiting for my duaghter's bus (it usually comes at 8:00, now 8:28.).  As I was typing the school called to say that there Rt. 2 is closed.  So while not technically a snow day, my daughter now is off.  She's crushed.

We rip.

Nearing 4".  Overperformer.  Those are words I have not uttered for GC since the Halloween storm.  

Congrat's MPM.....pass the baton off to your north now for the screw zone :lol:

Worst.  Winter.  Ever.

Archived