February 5 quick hitting obs

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmmm.....

RUNNAWAYICEBERG, on 04 Feb 2016 - 9:23 PM, said:snapback.png

CTVALLEYSNOWMAN said:

You related to Kevin? Bring em down 3 or so is what I'm thinking.

We'll see what the final totals are but some of your numbers are definitely looking pretty solid. Kevin was aggressive from the start and he is to be commended as well.

Snow growth is pretty bad again here as we seem to be stuck in somewhat of a persistent subsidence zone between two bands to the west and south of us. Radar has a pretty strong push NE of heavier snow in the last couple of frames so hopefully that makes it up here shortly.

Also, the HRRR just keeps on getting better. Has a couple of inches clear up to Sunday River now.

post-8652-0-29074100-1454675213_thumb.pn

What are your thoughts for the South Shore (Weymouth/Hingham) areas in this one? Feels like it is going to really have to pick up quickly for it to amount to much

I think we need to cool a bit more and also, this mini zone of lower echoes hurts a bit. Hoping for 6-8 still away from the water. Probably more south Weymouth/south Hingham.

I'm kind of pissed at Brookline for keeping schools open. I guess they don't realize mid day is disaster. I will say that the plows are out...even my little street has seen one so they have a mindset to keep on going.

Ridiculous, but not uncharacteristic. Many times, self-righteousness leads to stupidity.

Archived