joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm and Mood Snow Feb 8-11

TalcottWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say nam is struggling in eastern NC right now.

My concern still despite my flags, is that models are missing that arc of lift into SNE. That to me is the thing to watch. Models struggle with that.

Also, pym county could get a OES blitz. There may be hefty totals in the classic areas near and south of me. Norwell Hanover marshfield etc.

I like the sound of that. The last storm definitely surprised me by dropping about 10" by the time things settled down. I think some people are going to be quite surprised, depending on where heavier banding sets up. What are your thoughts on the snow consistency this time around? I'm not too keen on shoveling several inches or more of back breaking snow once again.

Lmao... 12-18...and GFS says you get 2-4. It's slipping away.

yup...all this wishcasting bc the low is tucked in a little more and or precip is falling a bit more north than progged but all guidance has been pushing this thing way offshore..sure a few ticks e or w here and there and yes its a monster offshore but this just is not going to be a high impact event outside of now perhaps extreme coastal areas

yup...all this wishcasting bc the low is tucked in a little more and or precip is falling a bit more north than progged but all guidance has been pushing this thing way offshore..sure a few ticks e or w here and there and yes its a monster offshore but this just is not going to be a high impact event outside of now perhaps extreme coastal areas

I wouldnt write the epithet just yet.

Archived