Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The incredible odds of even making it to the major leagues, let alone as a prized prospect, and you just throw it away like that. The guy probably has issues that run deeper than just steroid use.

On the surface, pun intended, the weeklies look dreadful.   But with the PV damaged by the SSWE,  maybe some cold tongues of air may lick the area, while the southerly jet is in a favorable position to phase with them.

What? Weeks 2 through 4 look good .

+PNA/-EPO/-AO/+NAO pattern starting late Feb, through  mid March.

So where is this "Wall of Snow" that the media said would swing through?  I know there were pockets of snow showers, but no defined large squall line, sometimes associated with the leading edge of an extreme arctic front.  Could it be the the snow patch that formed off of Jersey last night stole the energy for this squall line?

So where is this "Wall of Snow" that the media said would swing through? I know there were pockets of snow showers, but no defined large squall line, sometimes associated with the leading edge of an extreme arctic front. Could it be the the snow patch that formed off of Jersey last night stole the energy for this squall line?

Who called for that? All ive heard is them discussing the cold ad nauseam lol

So where is this "Wall of Snow" that the media said would swing through?  I know there were pockets of snow showers, but no defined large squall line, sometimes associated with the leading edge of an extreme arctic front.  Could it be the the snow patch that formed off of Jersey last night stole the energy for this squall line?

...that and maybe the apps dried it up ? 

i ,too, was hoping for some sort of squall/heavy snow shower during this blast..

but nada!..just last nites period of light snow that dusted the cars.

Archived