joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the Euro map you posted and it showed a hugger. Allsnow said it was snow to a mix, dryslot.

As bluewave said, we need the Euro to show a suppressed storm now because it will likely trend west.

1 - it is 8 days away . So below will be very different by the time this all plays out 

However as per 12z on hi res ,

KNYC

925 - 1 

850 - 2 

BL 33

NE winds   .3

KNYC 

925 - 2 

850 -0

BL 31 

N winds  .6 

196 dry slot 0 falls .

What falls is snow . But don`t look at any of this . Look at this .LP off the EC / HP draped to your N 

ecmwf_mslpa_namer_9.png

I saw the Euro map you posted and it showed a hugger. Allsnow said it was snow to a mix, dryslot.

As bluewave said, we need the Euro to show a suppressed storm now because it will likely trend west.

I have the same worries as Bluewave but I'm never invested in threats at this range. Just looking at the overall pattern.

I have the same worries as Bluewave but I'm never invested in threats at this range. Just looking at the overall pattern.

We all have the same worries and know the trend . However he can`t yell rain when disseminating the run for NYC / it doesn`t show that .

Will it evolve to that , possibly and 8 days away I would much rather see this off to my S and E , it`s too close for comfort .

But the run was snow / in case anyone cared .

Archived