• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

I used to be a ketchup on my hot dog guy, but I've moved over to mustard now. Anyone ever have ketchup in Canada? I grew up in Buffalo and there was a distinct difference in the ketchup over the border in Fort Erie vs what we had in Buffalo. It was sweeter and more flavorful. Not sure what makes it that way though. I assume a different recipe.

Colder tomatoes. Like ice wine. Lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be a ketchup on my hot dog guy, but I've moved over to mustard now. Anyone ever have ketchup in Canada? I grew up in Buffalo and there was a distinct difference in the ketchup over the border in Fort Erie vs what we had in Buffalo. It was sweeter and more flavorful. Not sure what makes it that way though. I assume a different recipe.

Maple syrup

Spicy mustard is a must

There is no way that if the coast is 100% pure rain for the 16th that anyone on this subforum in the interior is mostly snow. At best snow to heavy rain.

1998 is over.

For the interior to cash in with huge amounts it would require NYC to see at least half snow and then rain. If NYC is all rain, interior will be slop.

There is no way that if the coast is 100% pure rain for the 16th that anyone on this subforum in the interior is mostly snow. At best snow to heavy rain.

1998 is over.

For the interior to cash in with huge amounts it would require NYC to see at least half snow and then rain. If NYC is all rain, interior will be slop.

How do you even figure this?... 2013 "sleetfest" was rain In the city, heavy snow/ sleet up to 84 then heavy snow north of 84

So you think that in a winter.. Where 30 miles is the difference between a foot of snow, and not a single flake.. That 100 miles from the coast can't see snow, while the coast is all rain? I really would like to hear your science behind this, not even cause I'm an interior guy, but because I feel this assumption is insane lol

How do you even figure this?... 2013 "sleetfest" was rain In the city, heavy snow/ sleet up to 84 then heavy snow north of 84

So you think that in a winter.. Where 30 miles is the difference between a foot of snow, and not a single flake.. That 100 miles from the coast can't see snow, while the coast is all rain? I really would like to hear your science behind this, not even cause I'm an interior guy, but because I feel this assumption is insane lol

He probably considers the interior to be Yonkers.

That's 1 out of 50 storms.

That's 1 out of 50 storms.

That's just you taking a wild guess...90% of our "big snowstorms" are wayyyyyyyy more than half rain for you guys lol.... I couldn't even count how many times 84 is the "cutoff" or magic spot for snow/rain or snow/mix.. While the city rains... The last 2 years? No def not, but to assume it's been nearly 20 years since this happens is just wrong

My family is from Amsterdam. Nothing like french fries and mayonnaise.

Not sure why we eat fries with ketchup here.

Remember when the Reagan administration considered ketchup a vegetable for school lunches?  It's all about eating a balanced meal, you got your starch/carbs and veggies in a nice compact package.

Archived