Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember those days, 20 years of gritting my teeth when the sleet and rain took over from the snow while the TV news people did interviews with people west of the Blue Ridge who were reveling in pure snow falling.

it's nice not to have to worry about that any more during the big ones.

Stop posting.

Yeah, we know the drill. High risk, high reward.

It won't matter anyway. Euro comes through in under 2 hours with a further SE track and and doubles down on a top 5 event. I'm getting pumped...regardless of what happens, I want true blizzard conditions.

I'd like to request a dry slot for 3 hours between 2p-5p Friday so my relief can get in.

Otherwise, I'm stuck at work for 24+ hours. Then have to dig out my car.

Yeah, #realworldproblems. Lol

Hey, you mixed in this storm...it happens sometimes even in the best ones:

Oh I know.  All of the good ones mix here.   And the blizz of 96, to this day, is still my favorite.  Every man knows his limitations...I live in DC proper, i'll mix for a time

you lived that good life for a while in HGR while I was in NW DC.    now the shoe is on the other foot, bwahahahaha.

Indeed.  It was nice having that feeling of not even the slightest worry over mixing....but worries over missing though.

Oh I know. All of the good ones mix here. And the blizz of 96, to this day, is still my favorite. Every man knows his limitations...I live in DC proper, i'll mix for a time

Indeed. It was nice having that feeling of not even the slightest worry over mixing....but worries over missing though.

96 is also my favorite storm in my 40 years of living here. If we can get a repeat, lock your front door because I'm coming over.

Archived