joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I claim some responsibility for this. I'm just trying to understand stuff better for future storms. I mean were kind of between model runs anyway so I feel shameless for the sidetrack. I'll make myself scarce when something important happens. 

If we get what the models are showing... there will be no future storms.

What dumb name has TWC given this storm?

People started mixing up Juno and Nemo in the New England forum earlier in reference to earlier storms, so I decided I was going to start banning people for using TWC names in the main storm threads there. Awful.

People started mixing up Juno and Nemo in the New England forum earlier in reference to earlier storms, so I decided I was going to start banning people for using TWC names in the main storm threads there. Awful.

Good call for sure.  It's easier just referring to storms by the date...although up there, one of you sneeze and magically a blizzard hits SNE so I'd supposed you'd eventually have dates that overlap. ;)

Been out for the last 2 hours...about the clean it up and try to keep it that way. It really is awful.

I think whoever is doing the deletions needs to think first. I was trying to have a conversation about coastal flooding and it got deleted.

It's more than just snow that can be discussed. We don't need to flip out completely.

I think whoever is doing the deletions needs to think first. I was trying to have a conversation about coastal flooding and it got deleted.

It's more than just snow that can be discussed. We don't need to flip out completely.

Indeed, this is why I have enjoyed my time in the philly subforum, less posters, less detailed and unwritten rules. 

I know there is time to kill between runs but thats what the BANTER thread is for

Archived