Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll lurk come 0z.

I might lurk but it's not worth communicating and posting if we're microanalyzing small details of a storm a week away. Sunday night and people are concerned about what weenie snow total maps are putting out..

We went from begging for a wintry system to b*tching because mid atl is getting a mega snow and we "only" MIGHT be getting 6-12". How do you think that looks? I'm happy for DC/BWI to finally get some snow. It's not like they had what we did last year. No one has a right to b**ch after last winter. We've had a lot of good ones in a row.

Bad weenie karma going on and I don't want to be a part of it. I'm glad there is even a system to look at it. People might think I'm full of it but I mean it.

Understandable. I just try to enjoy watching the mania unfold.

The years are starting to add up I guess. I used to be one of the most uneducated weenies on here. I still am far from one of the best amateurs but I've tried my best to work on staying level-headed and know when to do what and when. Some people on here seem they'd rather get in a pissing contest about who is right and wrong.. who called something first. Who the f cares? Just be real instead of fake. I have been biting my lip for a long time and why? Not sure. There is definitely a double standard for some on here too just because they've been here longer than others. We can have fun and keep the forums mood light but there is a time and way to do it. Derailing threads for years and years in a row will add up and get annoying.

Trying to track events on mobile without models and you have the same people time and time again posting garbage and playing agendas. Screw it. Be real.

Archived