CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A very wintry look to the panthers game" specifically, is a bold statement. Cold rain doesn't qualify as very wintry.

I took it more as it was an interesting period to watch.....check back later statement. A teaser in a winter(so far) that hasn't had any teasing   ;)  

33 and rain is a normal wintery look 99.9% of the time for most here in the se  :P 

I took it more as it was an interesting period to watch.....check back later statement. A teaser in a winter(so far) that hasn't had any teasing ;)

33 and rain is a normal wintery look 99.9% of the time for most here in the se :P

Haha. Well, I'm willing to bet "cold rain possible for the panthers game" wouldn't get him 17 retweets, but I digress. :P

How is it bold to say the models have a wintry look to them? Wouldn't a "cold rain" qualify for wintry in the south?  Heck...some of his viewers just might see a sloppy flake or two mixed in....it's possible. If I were in the mts/foothills of wnc, I'd be a little excited 

That was 5 days ago and yea....the models still can't be trusted. 

Yep.  I continue to be enthused about where we are heading.  This winter could soon turn really interesting.

I was just curious. I didn't know how well prepared Charlotte was for a major snowstorm. I guess the stadium would probably be empty if there was a 6"+ snowstorm but they'd probably still play the game.

The entire state is pretty much Panthers crazy right now. I think people would walk there in a blizzard if necessary to see the game.

Agreed. A raging snow storm would probably only make the stadium louder. No doubt it would still be packed. 74,000+

I really don't think there would be that many people there, especially if everyone was ordered to stay off the roads or risk paying a hefty fine. Transportation would be a huge issue if there was a ton of snow .

I was just curious. I didn't know how well prepared Charlotte was for a major snowstorm. I guess the stadium would probably be empty if there was a 6"+ snowstorm but they'd probably still play the game.

Staff would be well prepped with large brooms to push the snow off the yard markers.... I would love to see that in 10 days

I really don't think there would be that many people there, especially if everyone was ordered to stay off the roads or risk paying a hefty fine. Transportation would be a huge issue if there was a ton of snow .

People fly in and stay at nearby hotels will walk. Also there is train service. It is Charlotte afterall. 

Archived