• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

lol, you be hanging low today then. I think he started his step backwards for the Se today in his video, or maybe I'm just seeing it wrong? He said Texas to Mid Atlantic 30-45 days of winter coming, which when he drew his circle it was north and west of the SE. Which he has been saying all fall and winter that the SE was going to get the brunt of this winter.... Like I said maybe I'm Interpreting is words wrong? lol

He's going to bust badly on his winter forecast, and seems to backpedal alot! But someone posted that map , you were still in the circle of good snow, I was on the outside looking in!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's going to bust badly on his winter forecast, and seems to backpedal alot! But someone posted that map , you were still in the circle of good snow, I was on the outside looking in!

no i think i was outside looking in also. Thing about it was we were both in it a couple days ago. The thing is all the other Mets I follow and for the most part that post on here, has said the same thing as him for there winter forecast! maybe just very minor differences.....

I'm outside that circle, he's mostly saying west of the mountains with that map...... Big change from what he was saying all winter. maybe he's not backing down, and I'm reading to much into his video? 

GUKYEex.png

Not a chance! They will all be back for the euro!

Where's snowlover91? I miss his positivismness!

I'm still here :) Just been busy with life and the baby we had two weeks ago so much less time for posting right now, I'm still watching closely though. For those who doubted the first week of January pattern change, I'll let this map speak for itself :) I think it's clear now we are in a different, and much better, pattern for snow chances ;)

post-2321-0-23967300-1452315459_thumb.pn

I'm still here :) Just been busy with life and the baby we had two weeks ago so much less time for posting right now, I'm still watching closely though. For those who doubted the first week of January pattern change, I'll let this map speak for itself :) I think it's clear now we are in a different, and much better, pattern for snow chances ;)

Congrats on the baby! That would definately be life changing! But being up every 2 hrs should give you alot of chances to check out models!

Congrats on the baby! That would definately be life changing! But being up every 2 hrs should give you alot of chances to check out models!

Lol I wish it worked that way! I'm so tired at nights that I have a hard time looking at the models and during the day I'm working. It's worth it though and I will never take sleep for granted again!

Sounds like a great trip. I clicked your image to show full screen and it just popped. I really like that shot. With your permission, I'd like to use it as my desktop for a while.

Go for it.

I always heard the Grand Canyon was cool to see in the snow and it definitely was. The only issue was that we didn't get any views of the canyon until Wednesday afternoon due to the snow and fog, but the 30-45 minutes of clear viewing we got were definitely great. Then they had a huge storm on Thursday, but that's the day we drove out. The roads were a bit of a mess, but they deal with snow well there, so it was driveable.

Archived