12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a few tix, I'll hook you up with some dough!

I can't spend 800 million by myself! :)

That Cosgrove write up truly sounds amazeballs !

What's his track record?

JB says Canadian is new king, lol

Totes incredders, brah.

Only makes sense than the ol' Canadians get one thing right, and that's COLD.

Not sure about his record, but LC's been pretty bold about JFM, about like Joe B.

JB just posted that he expects a pullback from Jan 25th to Feb 10th. In his first paragraph he posted 1/25-2/5 but by the end it had grown to 1/25-2/10, LOL. Not one flake yet and the pullback is already up. If we pullback to Feb 10th that will give at most 3 more weeks...pullback is inevitable with strat PV so strong still and blocking breaking down quickly.

JB just posted that he expects a pullback from Jan 25th to Feb 10th. In his first paragraph he posted 1/25-2/5 but by the end it had grown to 1/25-2/10, LOL. Not one flake yet and the pullback is already up. If we pullback to Feb 10th that will give at most 3 more weeks...pullback is inevitable with strat PV so strong still and blocking breaking down quickly.

I hate pullback! His video this morning said nothing of pull out, he was still touting amazing cold for the rest of the month! He must of just been messing with us

So we went from needing strat help...to not needing it at all...to needing it again.

lol SSWEs are fake. Like Moby Dick.

I got a few tix, I'll hook you up with some dough!

I can't spend 800 million by myself! :)

That Cosgrove write up truly sounds amazeballs !

What's his track record?

JB says Canadian is new king, lol

Sweet! Win and let's go to Cabelas and buy some stuff!

Far as the weather goes, I don't get the JB thing. His Saturday Summary said Jan would end up very cold, as would Feb and Mar. He didn't say anything about a thaw. Cosgrove is all in on the cold coming. Cold Rain doesn't see how it's possible to just have big blocking and mostly cold from here on out. He also doesn't understand how Franklin thinks the LR pattern looks good and Packbacker thinks it looks terrible.

Sweet! Win and let's go to Cabelas and buy some stuff!

Far as the weather goes, I don't get the JB thing. His Saturday Summary said Jan would end up very cold, as would Feb and Mar. He didn't say anything about a thaw. Cosgrove is all in on the cold coming. Cold Rain doesn't see how it's possible to just have big blocking and mostly cold from here on out. He also doesn't understand how Franklin thinks the LR pattern looks good and Packbacker thinks it looks terrible.

Pattern after day 10 is hanging by a thread with +PNA and slightly negative EPO, if EPO fails where is the cold air coming with +AO? I don't know...signs of strat help end of month but we shall see.

I hate pullback! His video this morning said nothing of pull out, he was still touting amazing cold for the rest of the month! He must of just been messing with us

He saw the EPS and freaked out, LOL, and had another marathon post on how how wild next two weeks look, blah blah blah, could be 3 or 4 in a row, yeah right. And then posted on pullback and how the pullback won't be as bad as 98, atleast in 98 we had snow, LOL.

I think he sees his credibility going down the crapper with just a terrible forecast and is now trying save face so when March comes he can say he saw a bad Feb coming and he posted on it in early Jan.

It's going to snow outside the mountains this winter. It always does. You said something ridiculous like this last winter, too.

There's always a first time for everything. As crazy as the weather has been acting lately nothing would surprise me. If Philadelphia can go an entire winter without snow, I have no doubt that it could happen in NC.

Pattern after day 10 is hanging by a thread with +PNA and slightly negative EPO, if EPO fails where is the cold air coming with +AO? I don't know...signs of strat help end of month but we shall see.

Could be trying to break things down too soon. Or, maybe the blocking won't be very strong and it will break. I don't think we go back to a December pattern though. We'll see....

Could be trying to break things down too soon. Or, maybe the blocking won't be very strong and it will break. I don't think we go back to a December pattern though. We'll see....

I don't see the Dec pattern coming back either. What we may do though is have the rest of winter be like the 1988-89 winter. That had a cold midwest and plains, especially in early Feb. For our area, Jan of that year was basically a shutout with only a minor ice event in the CAD areas. Feb did a get a little more wintry though, with an icestorm and a decent snow for much of NC and SC. Many areas from I-95 and east in NC got a big event on Feb 24 1989.

It's going to snow outside the mountains this winter. It always does. You said something ridiculous like this last winter, too.

Going snowless (<1") would be shocking even in this craptastic winter. I still like my call of 5" for RDU, think we get a 2-3" in Jan and another end of Feb. More for GSO and points west.

I don't see the Dec pattern coming back either. What we may do though is have the rest of winter be like the 1988-89 winter. That had a cold midwest and plains, especially in early Feb. For our area, Jan of that year was basically a shutout with only a minor ice event in the CAD areas. Feb did a get a little more wintry though, with an icestorm and a decent snow for much of NC and SC. Many areas from I-95 and east in NC got a big event on Feb 24 1989.

I'd be ok with that, I guess, since we haven't even been in the conversation for anything yet.

Archived