wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope to keep seeing the possibilities show up on the models. What the Euro showed might not happen, but there is no doubt we are going to have a great chance at seeing some snow starting late next week and to the end of the month.

Pattern supports a HECS or bust type solution, not much in between.

January is done for winter weather in most of, if not all of the southeast and this probably goes for the I-95 corridor all the way to Boston. Feb and March won't be much better either. Does anyone here remember the winter of 1988-89, because that's where this winter seems to be going.

January is done for winter weather in most of, if not all of the southeast and this probably goes for the I-95 corridor all the way to Boston. Feb and March won't be much better either. Does anyone here remember the winter of 1988-89, because that's where this winter seems to be going.

I think the mountains will do well.

So how has this been going lately?  It all seems like a blur to me.

- A week 1/2 ago or so we were chasing this time-frame we are currently entering?  8-10th for a storm?

- Then we moved onto the 12-13th?

- Then 15th-16th?

- Now we are at 17-18th?

Hm.  I think I might see a real pattern on the models here.

Yep. I told some family this morning that there were a couple of runs that showed them having a slight chance of seeing some snow next weekend, that it was worth watching the next few days and I would keep them posted. they proceeded to go on facebook and tell everyone I was telling them a huge storm was coming... If I would have showed them the Euro from last night they would have thought it was gospel and the storm of the decade was about to happen.

The symptoms some are exhibiting is indicative of Classic Weenie Panic Syndrome. CWPS is often seen immediately following a disappointing model run and is even more severe if the subsequent model run showed snowfall in the southeast. Treatment includes a prescription for a heavy dose of reality, and instructions to view ensembles and stay away from operational runs, as they can cause flare ups of CWPS. Immediate relief is not expected, and depending on one's overall attitude towards getting help, CWPS can be a chronic and often debilitating disease.

The symptoms some are exhibiting is indicative of Classic Weenie Panic Syndrome. CWPS is often seen immediately following a disappointing model run and is even more severe if the subsequent model run showed snowfall in the southeast. Treatment includes a prescription for a heavy dose of reality, and instructions to view ensembles and stay away from operational runs, as they can cause flare ups of CWPS. Immediate relief is not expected, and depending on one's overall attitude towards getting help, CWPS can be a chronic and often debilitating disease.

Maybe any discussion of operational runs should be banned since they are so silly and ridiculous. 

Bruh :lmao:

Add a Saturday, bottle of Jack, and access to weenie snow maps to the equation and it becomes a terminal illness.  

Archived