• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

Cutters would be good for several reason-knock down the drought, give us something else to talk about for a change, and sometimes herald in a better pattern...

The big Nino Jackpot zones so far this month are the PAC NW and SE FL.

Kendall Florida 15.22"

AM rain pushed #SeaTac over 6" for month. Now the fastest Dec. to ever reach 6" of rain (10 days). Previously was 1946/2010 (14 days).#wawx

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 60's here and sunny. If I wasn't at work I would probably be wearing shorts. Just gorgeous. This year continues to act more and more like we live in Southern California.

That's what I was thinking today. It feels wonderful and I saw many people wearing tshirts or just a long sleeve shirt.

And it's still going be nearly 10 degrees warmer by Sunday, which is where the ridiculous part comes in. We are going to shatter monthly records.

That's what I was thinking today. It feels wonderful and I saw many people wearing tshirts or just a long sleeve shirt.

And it's still going be nearly 10 degrees warmer by Sunday, which is where the ridiculous part comes in. We are going to shatter monthly records.

Yeah saw some T-Shirts and shorts today too. Great weather and hopefully it continues for awhile.

I'll be in Virginia this weekend for Christmas party. I'm packing shorts for sure.

Not sure if you guys noticed but hour 168-174 it snows in our area according to the GFS 12z. A low pressure forms on top of a cold front and dumps an inch or two. Could be better if it gets more organized but New England gets way more as always. It's starting to look like a trend. I wonder what the CMC looked like?

Archived