joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller B on the GFS for the 19th. Interior NY and SNE get a good deal of snow. The low goes over the benchmark but it's too warm for the coast. GGEM has a different evolution. It brings down colder air than what the GFS shows and shreds the storm. This run was a lot better than the 18z GFS . Interesting runs ahead for sure.

GFS 0z run just showed a snowstorm Miller A i95 and north for December 19th timeframe. At least we got something to track under 240hrs now. That honestly just made my night

It's a miller b on this run with the low transferring towards the Del Marva which then moved towards the benchmark. The cold front was trying to press south but the southeast ridge wasn't budging on this run. Inland areas got hit hard on the GFS. Plenty of runs to go. I love this timeframe for some snow.

Miller B on the GFS for the 19th. Interior NY and SNE get a good deal of snow. The low goes over the benchmark but it's too warm for the coast. GGEM has a different evolution. It brings down colder air than what the GFS shows and shreds the storm. This run was a lot better than the 18z GFS . Interesting runs ahead for sure.

Too bad it will be completely different by 6z..

post-460-0-82591100-1449731137_thumb.png

We need a new phrase, everyone knows "you've been NAM'ed", this year it's "you've been GFS'ed"

Or we could saw you have been Euro ed   :)

9 day whoever/whatever is clown range , but if showed plus 10 at 850 I know some would be posting on it .

For your clown range viewing pleasure . 

post-7472-0-72356000-1449745939_thumb.pn

post-7472-0-05558800-1449745952_thumb.pn

Archived