joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No trolling here, I'm legit interested in this pattern. You underestimate people though, I guarantee numerous individuals will be wearing tshirts if it gets as high as 70F. Expectations and reality vary tremendously.

Also lol at posting a 384hr gfs off run.

Who's posting about a 384 hour run? I don't know what to say to you if you don't see any changes coming.

Nat Gas bill FTW.

I had oil in my old house. It was a killer.

Do you get the house for free or just cheaper?

Not free,sweat equity, suppose to do 300 hours I did probably closer to 1000 plus I know how to use hammer climb build stuff anyway. In end 30 year interest free loan. House estimated to cost $444,000. So mortgage will be 30,000 I do believe

Little overdue,but, been keeping stats since 2012 for each month comparing them to Upton, last year and this year are not that different, at least on my end of island, November was warm but only about 5.6+ previous year was 3.6+ I think, I'm recalling from memory at moment but it's on computer saved. Thought it was interesting.

What's your snowfall avg out there?? 30-35 I'm assuming

Good I don't want to see more solid posters band for being immature. we have lost some good ones who just couldn't stop. I never understood the need to be a troll and ruin a solid site. There's always accuweather forums for that

I promise you, you wont see any drama from me in the nyc forum. That was a one time event and its over.

Guest Patrick

We need something to track. Snow, rainstorm. Maybe that will alleviate the tension on the forum.

Two weeks everyone will be tracking something and everyone will be happier =)

Archived