joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That thread is so entertaining. Another reason I can't wait for winter.

Based on what is transpiring with the Nino and ens h5 guidance into mid month...I'm feeling unusually confident at "a chance" at measurable Nov snow. Models toss us a long range bone in Nov more often than not either way.

Based on what is transpiring with the Nino and ens h5 guidance into mid month...I'm feeling unusually confident at "a chance" at measurable Nov snow. Models toss us a long range bone in Nov more often than not either way.

snows in Novie have been good signs for the ensuing winter the last 2 years

hopefully we do see some this year as well to at least keep the hopes alive

So what's Mrs. J baking this weekend? And what time is dinner?

Well since you asked...

My oldest daughter will be making an apple cake when she gets home from school. And I am in the process of making Potato and Onion soup for dinner and will have Grilled Ham, Tomato and cheese sandwiches. And picked up a Rotisserie chicken and am making a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup to freeze.  

Well since you asked...

My oldest daughter will be making an apple cake when she gets home from school. And I am in the process of making Potato and Onion soup for dinner and will have Grilled Ham, Tomato and cheese sandwiches. And picked up a Rotisserie chicken and am making a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup to freeze.

Okay, now I'm hungry. I'll be there at 6:30pm. ;)

I can't wait till the Euro shows some huge HECS and everyone hugs that model, only for it to give us 33 and rain.

Maybe we are approaching this wrong. Instead of hoping for the freezing line to get south of us in winter let's instead devote scientific resources to finding a way to make the freezing point 35 instead. We'd do so much better in winter! #35isthenew32

I agree to some extent, but as long as he gets his MVP, I don't really care what folks outside DC think about Harper. They all seem to have their minds made up about what kind of person and player he is, anyway.  If this indicates he is feeling looser and laughing it off with his teammates, that is a good thing I think.  Last thing I'd want is for him to be sulking and steaming, isolating himself, and sitting on the phone with Boras mapping out a strategy to get out of DC before 2019.  If Rizzo cares about Harper and the organization, Papelbon won't be back next season.  They'll trade him or DFA him and eat the money....

Yea papi needs to go

would like to see BH have a good final series to boost his numbers a bit. he seems to be pressing over the last week.

many say he will be in pinstripes in 2019, but he seems to genuinely like DC, so who knows

I believe he lives in VA. he should move to DC so he can grow the weed and put it in his smoothies

Archived