joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in Columbia. Heaviest rain in my recent Dc experience was prolly June(?) 2006. 10-13 inches in 2-3 days. May beat that this weekend. Id be more effervescent if my (beloved) sister weren't in the hospital recovering from emergency surgery. So the prospect of ridiculous rains is a bit tempered. Would rather have been unexpectedly in Boston on jan25.

happy to visit your sister and provide comfort. just pm her room number to me, you're welcome.

For the first time in months, sauss' dog actually smells worse than him.

Winner

right now we both smell like vinegar

we still hanging to every last bit of hope that this thing shifts west? or... game over? 

trying to figure out how much time to spend online today :)

just spend all day with us

Id probably get fired if i didn't at least work, some. 

key word

Peroxide baking soda and soap. Just dont put that in a container or your wife will be very angry lol

we used Vinegar and water, had no peroxide readily available. then she bathed him with dog soap

My advice is to find some dead animal and rub that all over your dog.  It won't get rid of the smell but at least mask it.  

as always, solid advice!

today will be telling.  It will come back

it is coming back, people at work are talking like Hura Kin agnes is on our door step.

You all know you want to go grocery shopping with me in the deluge that is projected for today. ;)

ha! i went tuesday after work for the essentials, meals, etc. went yesterday after work for the junk food, just in case this thing comes back :)

Archived