Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...Terrapins need a new football coach.

I forgot Maryland football existed. No joke. I don't care for the college game, but was always paying attention from afar. Stopped doing so after the Fridge was fired. They lost me after that. Outside of Penn State, there is no football program in the Northeast that generates much interest. VA Tech and West VA have seen their better days. UVA and MD suck. Local talent goes elsewhere and I don't blame them. Edsall will do fine at a college like Rice of Buff State...never ready for the big (or sort of) time.

There's growing consensus that the most important breakdown of them all involves your keyboard and internet connection. 

No, I want to read good discussion but there is nothing of value here. It's all just a hopeful wishcast from the same crew. I want the community to objectively look at the situation. Your jokes have become increasingly shallow and immoral. Takes me back to those days of when I pointed out you were breaking records at the expense of the west coast.

No, I want to read good discussion but there is nothing of value here. It's all just a hopeful wishcast from the same crew. I want the community to objectively look at the situation. Your jokes have become increasingly shallow and immoral. Takes me back to those days of when I pointed out you were breaking records at the expense of the west coast.

I hear the discussion is much better in the Philly and NYC forums. Give it a trial run...for about a year.

Stick to your own subforum.

I did not come here to troll. I know the powers that be decided the sub-forum definitions but sorry CM is solidly mid-atlantic. The definitions did not take into account posters and demographics from fringe regions (seriously). 

Right now, it's just another threat. Way worse than anything i've done. Another example of empathy lacking in the community.

It was an unusual recurve scenario involving a ULL but I changed my tune before the GFS completely flopped. I don't see how this is related to anything. Steering setup for a cane and long-range forecasting are very different.

You could make a strong argument that because of the intensity forecasts early on, the locked-in prediction never came to pass. This is because of downstream strengthening of the NAR caused by explosive deepening of Joaquin. Dipped SW and missed the connection with the ULL but not far south enough to miss the recurve.

It was an unusual recurve scenario involving a ULL but I changed my tune before the GFS completely flopped. I don't see how this is related to anything. Steering setup for a cane and long-range forecasting are very different.

You could make a strong argument that because of the intensity forecasts early on, the locked-in prediction never came to pass. This is because of downstream strengthening of the NAR caused by explosive deepening of Joaquin. Dipped SW and missed the connection with the ULL but not far south enough to miss the recurve.

Stop "locking it in", declaring stuff before its over, etc. you pulled the same sh*t before last winter, and you ran and hid instead of discussing your crappy "warm snowless winter" calls in numerous subforums. If numerous people are telling you that YOU are the problem, its time to realize it might be true. Enough bs.

Stop "locking it in", declaring stuff before its over, etc. you pulled the same sh*t before last winter, and you ran and hid instead of discussing your crappy "warm snowless winter" calls in numerous subforums. If numerous people are telling you that YOU are the problem, its time to realize it might be true. Enough bs.

Fair points BX. Large risk taking is inherently damaging in the end and unecessary. I think the cards are more in my favor this go around.

December 2014 was fairly warm and snowless. The raging -EPO overwhelmed the system. It was unforeseen like the failure of Siberian Snow Cover. One only needs to glance at the DJF 2m temperature globally to see 'what could of been'.

post-8708-0-80011300-1444349376_thumb.pn

post-8708-0-28707200-1444349087_thumb.pn

Archived