Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and the fringes - Spring

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't measure every event as I was neither home at all the day it snowed, or I got home from work well after the event ended. Someone in Tamaqua did, so this is the number as of 03/09/15.

Tamaqua 4 N Dam: 51.9    COOP

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2015/03/us_snow_totals_for_winter_who_has_the_most_snow_search_any_state.html?appSession=34247845970198

Well i lost my 22 yr old son on friday. These are by far the hardest days of my life and i just hope i can get through it ok.

Please say a prayer for him.

How horrific. My condolences to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Is there anything we as a Forum can do to help you out? I'm sure I'm not speaking out of turn in saying I bet we could raise a little money to help cover expenses or to go to a foundation or something.

Well i lost my 22 yr old son on friday. These are by far the hardest days of my life and i just hope i can get through it ok.

Please say a prayer for him.

I cant imagine what you and your family are going through. That is very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you and somehow comfort your heart and mind.

How horrific. My condolences to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Is there anything we as a Forum can do to help you out? I'm sure I'm not speaking out of turn in saying I bet we could raise a little money to help cover expenses or to go to a foundation or something.

Thanks to everyone. My sister has started a go fund me page to help cover the cost of his funeral expenses.

He didnt have any life insurance and we are not a wealthy family so anything would help but is not expected.

http://www.gofundme.com/osrt8s

Archived