joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Threats/Snow Storms Pt. II

mitchnick

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty interesting fact to me but IAD hasn't had back to back 30" snow seasons since 66-67 67-68 if Wednesday/Thursday pans out they might do it. I need 2.5" for that feat to happen....this winter is like trailing 10-0 after the first inning then clawing your way back to trailing by 3 in the bottom of the ninth bases loaded with two outs....who's at the plate? Babe Ruth or Mark Belanger?

A little trivia and Baltimore relevant

I hate the orioles by the way but wanted to stay local

The synoptics are different but it is 1/26/11 esque (except it will be colder).  We are heavy rain...we flip, and then we are attacked by a snow tsunami.  

Kind of like the snow assault of last mid February, but a little less snow. Still enjoyable nonetheless

Pretty interesting fact to me but IAD hasn't had back to back 30" snow seasons since 66-67 67-68 if Wednesday/Thursday pans out they might do it. I need 2.5" for that feat to happen....this winter is like trailing 10-0 after the first inning then clawing your way back to trailing by 3 in the bottom of the ninth bases loaded with two outs....who's at the plate? Babe Ruth or Mark Belanger?

A little trivia and Baltimore relevant

I hate the orioles by the way but wanted to stay local

You hate the Orioles? Seems a bit strong for a team like the Orioles. Didn't know anyone really cared enough about them outside of Baltimore to actually hate them.

Euro now shows a d10 threat. Big cold hp above. Nino is alive and well. Euro ens also showed potential in the d10-15 range. Are we really done after this storm? I'm starting to rethink. 

Some CMC ensemble members say we're not done yet. 

qGODIM6.png

Archived