Newest Member
    joxey
2/21-2/23 Weekend Possible Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow just stopped here

The dry slot is over you right now.....you can bring that line up and it cuts through the rockland county/ orange county border atm. Few areas to the NW of that line have light snow ( scattered)...but the primary action is to the SE of that diagonal line

The dry slot is over you right now.....you can bring that line up and it cuts through the rockland county/ orange county border atm. Few areas to the NW of that line have light snow ( scattered)...but the primary action is to the SE of that diagonal line

It looks like Rockland is about to dry slot. The place to be for this one is south of extreme northern jersey

Seems accurate for the time being. I think these areas will fill in later though.

There's definitely more dry slotting than I expected but with things being further south and colder I guess it was a given.

Snow growth has also been relatively poor here. I don't think we even have half an inch yet and it's been snowing for over 2 hrs now. Hoping things improve later on.

Patience

Archived