Newest Member
    joxey
2/21-2/23 Weekend Possible Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like an international flight? If so highly unlikely it's cancelled

Yup, flying to China. Thanks Snowgoose, so far so good.  A plane just passed over me landing at ISP as I was typing this with snow coming down at a good clip. Currently in Holtsville, temps around 31 degrees, about 2 to 3 inches on the ground. 

I hope I didn't hurt the person that owns that accounts feelings because the account is no longer there. I'm sorry if I did!I just remember my post being on your Twitter account. Please forgive me

Lol...why would you feel bad? Guys a dork for copying and pasting insight that he probably has 0 knowledge of. Unoriginal. Hope the account got suspended. 

Lol we are not hitting 44 on Sunday you believe that I have a bridge to sell you in NY

UnionWeatherGuy, on 21 Feb 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

That EURO run is way off on temps. Manville, NJ is not hitting 44 on sunday. Lol where have you been these past days?

I highly doubt the city or central jersey north is hitting freezing. Especially on a SW wind with all that snow cover that way i doubt it

Sorry guys... Looks like the Euro was definitely off but by 2 degrees on the low side.. As of 3:30pm the current temp in Manvile, NJ is 45.7

post-2882-0-35632200-1424637286_thumb.jp

Archived