• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/12-13 Potential Coastal Storm Threat

Typhoon Tip

I like you much better like this when you are emotionally vested in snow and showing your joy and true spirit for a special winter. Not the guy talking about  sun warming inside of cars in Feb as sun angle increases and going on  killing sprees Valentines Night

I'm the same way every time.   That's just objectively how I see this thing for Thur night, mixed with some effacing humor - - which is just for fun. 

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be great  would be even better if we could get the weekend storms to slow down and end up hitting also...

If I had to pic, I'd rather the Friday event...maximize impact.

Less time for settling, slam the public again while they're still reeling, then BAM....smoke everyone with a -30* windchill, as they shovel. 

Less time for settling, slam the public again while they're still reeling, then BAM....smoke everyone with a -30* windchill, as they shovel. 

You ought to travel out to Tolland and team up for a damage spree.

You like Me Ray Live for Torturing Complaining New Engladers.  Big big time Torture.  

And I'm not Mean AT ALL!  Cause I would Gladly run around and plow and shovel everyone out.  I'd even take time as i always do to make the piles I make look Pretty!   :gun:   

Did that in West Roxbury during the first Super Cold Blizzard of January 2014.   

Absolutely. I mean, this might be a once in a lifetime experience. Might as well maximize the destruction.

Let's put it this way, no matter how it's done all 3 major models have 2-3 ft of snow falling in SNE in the next ten days

There is some truth to that. Whiff Thursday and leave more room for Sunday, or hit Thursday and roll the dice with Sunday.

I was even getting phone calls tonight from people in southern NH asking about Bouchard's forecast saying that this evening.

There is some truth to that. Whiff Thursday and leave more room for Sunday, or hit Thursday and roll the dice with Sunday.

I was even getting phone calls tonight from people in southern NH asking about Bouchard's forecast saying that this evening.

Or hit thursday and have plenty of room for tues-weds next week........

Archived