joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/12-13 Potential Coastal Storm Threat

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just not feeling this one.  Lacking available moisture and no Gulf moisture along with the kicker keeping it progressive, even if it bombs closer to the coast, there is a ceiling on this one.  I'd much rather have the weekend storm work out, given a choice-- a lot more upside IMO

I'm just not feeling this one.  Lacking available moisture and no Gulf moisture along with the kicker keeping it progressive, even if it bombs closer to the coast, there is a ceiling on this one.  I'd much rather have the weekend storm work out, given a choice-- a lot more upside IMO

Yeah, There is more upside to the weekend one, Looks to stay around longer

I hope there's a relatively good concensus with the models by 12z on Wednesday in regards to this prospective blizzard. If it appears there could be a 12" plus blizzard with storm-force winds, I will strongly consider making the long drive to document it.

Biggest concern is driving that far for a 3-6" event that's too progressive and east of E MA.

I hope there's a relatively good concensus with the models by 12z on Wednesday in regards to this prospective blizzard. If it appears there could be a 12" plus blizzard with storm-force winds, I will strongly consider making the long drive to document it.

Biggest concern is driving that far for a 3-6" event that's too progressive and east of E MA.

Man, you're crazy!  How'd you make out the last time during the Blizzard?  I know you were sort of stranded in Scituate?  Was it everything you expected?

Archived