joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about 5 minutes away from a Jebwalk. It's coming down hard.

Get some! Get some!

Shovel it too! Pile it as high as you can on the northern side of sunlight blocking objects! If that was me up there I'd be shoveling snow like a mofo off of the sidewalks AND the entire road!!! I'd pile it on the north side of the house then put a tarp on it just in case of rain. Folks in your town would be embarrassed to tears lmao

This type of stuff just gives guys like JB2 something to point to........

His readers will eat this up because they think snow falling = there should be advisories, etc.

People just don't listen. I think everyone was expecting some snow on the front end.

Sorry yea you guys are right.

• post-9849-0-11968800-1422817192.jpg

This map is why I was so surprised to see so much sleet. I was so convinced of nearly all rain from the onset, that I even chose to take a power nap and so I snoozed thru the all snow phase here in Dale City - I never imagined that we would see this much frozen with that map showing me at least 45 miles south of accumulating snows.

Get some! Get some!

Shovel it too! Pile it as high as you can on the northern side of sunlight blocking objects! If that was me up there I'd be shoveling snow like a mofo off of the sidewalks AND the entire road!!! I'd pile it on the north side of the house then put a tarp on it just in case of rain. Folks in your town would be embarrassed to tears lmao

Sorry for the late reply. I finally JUST stopped LMAO. I didn't shovel. Would ruin my coverage! However, I did put a few snowballs in the freezer for the kids. We'll have'em for breakfast. :)

Archived