Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...

...HARFORD COUNTY...   EDGEWOOD               2.0  1123 PM  2/01  PUBLIC                     FALLSTON               2.0  1130 PM  2/01  PUBLIC                     JOPPA                  0.8  1125 PM  2/01  PUBLIC                     1 NNE BEL AIR          0.8  1203 AM  2/02  TRAINED SPOTTER            NORRISVILLE            0.5  1110 PM  2/01  PUBLIC                  

Didn't have anything like that but I was shocked by how much slushy snow was left on the ground this morning. Every surface was covered with at least a half inch at 7.

Yeah it stayed around, but 2"? I don't think so.

Although it is strange that there were two 2" reports.

I noticed it was soaking up the water so I guess 2 inches of a quivering slushy blob on a deck table is possible. That is a BS snow measurement though. The stuff was basically right on the verge of totally melting and flowing down the drain.

Nam was right about precip hole here....nice and windy now...warm even...Santa Ana in reverse

Compressional heating FTL.  Small change in wind direction make a big difference.  Temp just dropped from 42.1F to 37.4F in 5 minutes at Clarksburg when the 20mph winds shifted from the W to WNW.

80 degrees in your house? Toasty!

My PWS picked up a 21mph gust. And since mine's terribly located, I've noticed that what my PWS registers for wind seems to be about half of what the real wind is.

So, gusting into the 40s, getting breezy out there.

I think when the backlight is turned on it causes the indoor temps to read artificially high. Definitely not that hot in here, haha.

Archived