Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt. HP to the n isn't as strong and heights in front are higher than 18z.

Discouraging.   MY guess is that the euro will also come north a tad.  Still now real blocking to the north so if you get a  little more amplitude to your wave, the low tends ot lift north a more.  Time for bed.

The I-81 guys might as well be in a different forum from the beltways people. 

Verbatim, its not even a good run for the 81 corridor until you get north of Hagerstown into PA. In fact, this run sucked for the entire state of Virginia. I'm not sure why anyone would think there was a good front end thump there. 

Well, the risk was there. Enough guidance showing this track to worry. Not set in stone of course but you could see it coming pretty early in the run.

the most infuriating part for me is that when there is that kind of model consistency for a snow to our north at this range, it happens 95% of the time

us? 5% if we're lucky

winter, from a snow perspective, is over in my mind w/o blocking

Cohen, you suck

NAM, GFS and Euro were all on board. When there's a consensus like that you can't help but be a little excited about the potential. 

How many times has this happened in the last couple years only to be disappointed at game time? Honestly as I said with the NAM, I think this is a great time to have this solution. We have a bit of wiggle room now until we're within 24 hours or so. Only time will tell.

Archived