joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/27 Mauler Thread #2

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's a bit better. The wedge of omg everyone sucks shifted slightly west. Sketchy tho. I can't remember cashing in on many bands that back into the bay.

True but I can see why the NWS put out the eastern watch.  The forecast 500 low position is very similar to Feb 1978. It's was not good for folks from the city west but was good for the eastern folks.  Even northern Calvert got 4 or 5 inches.  It's really rare but can happen.  It's making Jason sweat a lot today. 

that I think is still possible, so we shall see

the trend was in the right direction with all the models at 500mb

and the crazy thing is, there really is still time with this

As crazy as it seems, there's still time. Gotta get past the idea of this being a Sunday or even Sunday overnight event.

True but I can see why the NWS put out the eastern watch. The forecast 500 low position is very similar to Feb 1978. It's was not good for folks from the city west but was good for the eastern folks. Even northern Calvert got 4 or 5 inches. It's really rare but can happen. It's making Jason sweat a lot today.

That and the h7 low being tucked in.

Whoa I went from a red tag to a blue tag, how did that happen? Am I downgraded?

Omg... If that is true and it was intentional that is classic. DT was basically telling people to go f themselves last night.. Did they strip him too?

True but I can see why the NWS put out the eastern watch. The forecast 500 low position is very similar to Feb 1978. It's was not good for folks from the city west but was good for the eastern folks. Even northern Calvert got 4 or 5 inches. It's really rare but can happen. It's making Jason sweat a lot today.

Hard to totally discount it for sure. When I bust it's often from hugging history. I don't really have any strong feelings on this one... I guess I lean low just because that's how we roll but there are signals for more than that.

Archived