12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/25-1/26 Snow Threat

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think bob? Every run the thing has been digging more, and the Euro might be taking the head in this one. Do you think its got more room to work with? I'd say about 75 more miles, which is barely needed.

Comparing h5 @ 60 vs 72 from last night and it's a big improvement. One more shift like that and the huge hit moves west. One shift the other way and we are all on the outside looking in. 

We could be in for a nail biter. I'm nervous.

Even without the bombing coastal, we see a few inches on the front end. I'm keeping expectations low. Two days of snow falling won't be horrible to see at least, whether it piles up or not... We shall see. I'm ready to sacrifice some goats though for decent snow.

Its becoming less wrap around and more coastal associated (as in straight up CCB/deform). Yes it backs into us but that is due to the pseudo block stalling it and retrograding it a bit. Plus its absolutely plummeting in pressure down to sub 980.

In these situations, are the changes we see now on the latest EURO run possibly not completely done with? In other words, do the models pick up on a trend but not necessarily show the final outcome?

Archived