Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/25-1/26 Snow Threat

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it it 0.20 it will be a big victory.  I take solace in the idea that it has not been the winner with slippers this year. 

I noted yesterday that it had a real bad run on 1/19/14 where it printed out 0.07" when the rest of the models were in the 0.3" range....it corrected the next run....I think I recall it happening a few other times too with northern stream systems....It'd be nice to see it juice up though, as you and I are in a bad spot for the front end of a dry system

I was messing with you. I am actually pretty familiar with that event. It reminds me in similar fashion of this one. A miller B redeveloper, however the first low originated down by the four corners region as many do, and headed towards Louisville i.e. 2003's storm. Secondary developed off MYR but hooked out then kinda fooked us boxing day style and gave us the laundry basket of precip.

I noted yesterday that it had a real bad run on 1/19/14 where it printed out 0.07" when the rest of the models were in the 0.3" range....it corrected the next run....I think I recall it happening a few other times too with northern stream systems....It'd be nice to see it juice up though, as you and I are in a bad spot for the front end of a dry system

You think your in a bad spot? When it comes to jumpers we get the brunt of the screw job out here. But this one is so much stronger than a usual clipper. As long as the track is accurate on the models. I dont see how we all dont get 3 inches plus out of this.

You think your in a bad spot? When it comes to jumpers we get the brunt of the screw job out here. But this one is so much stronger than a usual clipper. As long as the track is accurate on the models. I dont see how we all dont get 3 inches plus out of this.

yes...for a dry system on the front end, Wes and I are in a much worse spot then you....

I would be completely fine with a 78 redux to be honest, around double digits for my neck of the woods. A little less than optimal as DC received around 2 inches.

I think most of us from Baltimore and northern MD would be thrilled with another Feb 1978... the problem, like with many Miller Bs, is DC and VA were royally screwed.

First guess... With analysis

BWI 4.0 (cause they get in to a little back door action.. And its mby)

Dca 2.0 (cause 2 inches was the benchmark for like 2 years there)

Iad 3.2 (cause they always do a little better)

Worcester mass... 5 inches and some weenie jumps off a bridge.

Archived