Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/25-1/26 Snow Threat

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is that it has come around to the general idea of the Euro.  And NAM precip, well...

Other than a few runs the vort/trough pass was not the best IMO.. I harped on that for a while before the good runs. We've sorta gone back that way and then some maybe on those models. They're similar.. not quite the same. It always frustrates me a bit that meteorology has become Euro Euro Euro Euro but I guess there's a reason.

Other than a few runs the vort/trough pass was not the best IMO.. I harped on that for a while before the good runs. We've sorta gone back that way and then some maybe on those models. They're similar.. not quite the same. It always frustrates me a bit that meteorology has become Euro Euro Euro Euro but I guess there's a reason.

The whole character of the storm has changed on the runs.  We were in a good spot, though tenuous, when this was a simple vort passage/clipper system.  Now we are staring at a digging redeveloper, and that bodes poorly for us. 

The whole character of the storm has changed on the runs.  We were in a good spot, though tenuous, when this was a simple vort passage/clipper system.  Now we are staring at a digging redeveloper, and that bodes poorly for us. 

Yeah.. tho we did get snow in a lot of runs the 500mb always bothered me a bit though. I just assumed once it tightened up and made a good pass that was the trend. There were a lot of runs with the bagginess way south even with a vort passing nearby. I dunno. If this screws us and hits New England.. oy.

Archived