12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
JAN 23-24 anyone ?

DTWXRISK

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were getting snow instead of all this damn heavy rain, we'd be panicking about that back edge roaring up from the west at 98000 miles per second. I'll be damn GLAD to get rid of all this frackin' rain! I am so damned sick of rain right now, I do not want to see another g-ddamn drop of rain til late October! I'll take a 1930's styled drought complete with raging black duststorms anytime! Rain is grossly overrated

Now it's just pouring rain. Had to go outside to clear off the directv dish. Looks like some flakes were trying to mix back due to the heavy rates again. This is a true mixed bag slop storm.

You can see the surges of warm air aloft on radar with the bright banding. Each time one hit we went to sleet or rain it's pouring now. If this keeps up what little snow we got won't last long. Can't build any snow pack this year.

If we were getting snow instead of all this damn heavy rain, we'd be panicking about that back edge roaring up from the west at 98000 miles per second. I'll be damn GLAD to get rid of all this frackin' rain! I am so damned sick of rain right now, I do not want to see another g-ddamn drop of rain til late October! I'll take a 1930's styled drought complete with raging black duststorms anytime! Rain is grossly overrated

IAD says .66 through midnight.  sure did seem like a lot more.

Thank goodness that green backedge has moved east. Jeeze what a gully washer! This has sure been one HELL of a rainy winter! We should be good for spring with regards to water and soil moisture.

From now on til noon, all we have to endure are a few spritzes and showers of hated rain

Archived