Fooked!

Ji

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

GFS and Euro = :(

good lord.

Can I gently say to you, if you are going to react with disappointment to individual runs for a system that may or may not even exist in 8 days, that you are going to have a tough time on this board?

Check the ensembles, read what the ians, matts, bobs, wes' and others are saying, ask them questions about the pattern and what the key players are going to be, and learn.

But raising your hopes or dashing your hopes from run to run is exhausting.

good lord.

Can I gently say to you, if you are going to react with disappointment to individual runs for a system that may or may not even exist in 8 days, that you are going to have a tough time on this board?

Check the ensembles, read what the ians, matts, bobs, wes' and others are saying, ask them questions about the pattern and what the key players are going to be, and learn.

But raising your hopes or dashing your hopes from run to run is exhausting.

You read way too much into my post, my friend. Drink some more coffee or tea.

• 2 weeks later...

lol you guys....

I'd raise our entire area's elevation by 3000 ft. Double or triple our snowfall averages.

Thats an excellent idea, create the Mid Atlantic Plateau, We'd get twice as much snow as New England and they'd end up in our snow shadow LMAO FTW

Make it 5000 feet. Miller A's would routinely dump 4 feet of snow on us, every time

The worst is hearing friends in NE complain about snow.  Fook you

.cqRhO76.jpg

I cheer on all of the Northeast's snow, whole heartedly. I definitely do not hate 'em.

However --- Once they start getting "too much snow", well, my advice is, get on a bus and visit Washington. We get this thing called RAIN. You dont shovel it, it doesn't mess with rush hour, it is no problemo. It gets COLD here, but all we get is this clear precip known as rainfall.

Northeasterners choose to live in Boston, well, I hope they get 97 inches more snow in the next week.

Just dont complain about all that snow LMAO. You grew up in New England. You know how to deal with snow. You guys are RAM TOUGH in New England. Even if you get a thousand percent of normal climo, which for you Bostonians would be about 450 to 500 inches of the stuff - that should be no problemo for you hardened New Englanders. Sure, you have plenty of room to put all that snow. You can't wait to shovel it! :) Besides, gas prices are super low! You got plenty of fuel for those snowblowers! So, even Jerry can get out there and do his part to keep his neighborhood clear of snow! I want all that to be held to classical Jebman Standards: Eight feet cleared around every car, walks cleared at least 2 feet wide, but you're encouraged to clear the entire width of all sidewalks of every last flake of snow. I better not ever see ice on your sidewalks! Clear ALL the ice off em too, not just the snow. And, weatherwiz! Don't be makin excuses about clearin' ALL of that snow off of your driveway! I can check using Google Earth! Get your 8ss off that couch, grab a shovel and get to it! Jebman Standards state all of the snow is to be cleared off of the ENTIRE driveway! I dont care if your driveway is 400 feet long and thirty feet wide! Get it done! Dont forget yer ROOFS! Snow will pile up on your roofs like you wouldnt BELIEVE! You are going to get blizzard after blizzard through at least April!

One thing I can not stand, is lazy Bostonians making one foot wide shoveled "walkways". Don't do it! You'll be held to classical Jebman Standards: The entire width of each sidewalk MUST be cleared of snow!  I don't care if you get three 48 inch blizzards in two weeks (and you just might - this is gonna be your big winter - you are going to break records, the recordbooks will get rewritten after June 2015) you WILL clear every sidewalk as wide as the sidewalk is - no getting lazy, or making excuses about your lower back hurting you, or you dont have enough time! Get it done, New Englanders!

Don't make me have to come up there and take you by the hand like a small bewildered child and show you how to shovel snow, especially you, weatherwiz or you Jerry! No excuses about getting old!

Archived