Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday/Night Storm Obs

moneypitmike

Wow!

Just closing on 1" here.  Your 1000' makes the difference.  lol  You are probably getting better snow growth.

33/31   SN

I left Greenfield at 10:00 with rn/sn mix earlier to return home to snowcovered ground.  I can just barely make the trees out at the back property line, and no view to the bottom of the hill.  I'm not sure what that is distance wise, but I know it ain't much.

It's ripping paste right now.  No fluff factor--not sure if I should anticipate any later on??

30.9/30

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many inches on leafless trees does it take to start taking them down? 3-4?

I don't know that answer??  But I'm not thinking that we have too many problems with trees coming down for most of us.  Maybe up in the Far Northwest corner of CT, and/or to our North where they may approach a Foot.  But my gut says trees down/ power outages for CT anyway, shouldn't be to much of an issue.

I don't know that answer??  But I'm not thinking that we have too many problems with trees coming down for most of us.  Maybe up in the Far Northwest corner of CT, and/or to our North where they may approach a Foot.  But my gut says trees down/ power outages for CT anyway, shouldn't be to much of an issue.

are you snow in Southington?

Snowing now in Tewksbury.  I'd call it moderate to heavy snow.  I'm not sure when it started since I was working away at my computer.

No accumulation anywhere yet.  Snow looks wet judging by how its falling.

All relatively large sized aggreagted, laboring their way to the ground...of the non accumulating variety, for now, save for the first vestiges of such on car windshields. 

All relatively large sized aggreagted, laboring their way to the ground...of the non accumulating variety, for now, save for the first vestiges of such on car windshields. 

Grass now taking on that blotchy appeal...indicative of a nascent snow event that means bussiness. 

Off to the races.

Archived