Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Thu night/Early Fri light snow

ORH_wxman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwalk, ct already has a delay for schools tomorrow.

lol.

No Way...LOL. I teach in Southington, and we have a much better chance at seeing accumulating Snow than Norwalk(which is by the water/coast) does. And most towns away from the immediate shore have a better chance than Norwalk to see snow accumulate. Yet they already have a delay...that's amazing.

LOL that many have said that about our society being a bunch of Wussies...I agree. What a pathetic society we have become....just sad!!

I'm at 500' elevation/33F here at 06798.  It's been raining here for about 2 hours.  An hour ago, I fired up the Jeep and headed up to my buddy's, about a mile away.  He's at 800'/31F.  He's been snowing since 7:30.  Winter wonderland, solid coating, hypnotic flakes with the high beams.  Came back down the hill just now, back to rain, 32F, with a few wet flakes mixing in. But he was out of beer, and I have an icy 6-pack...umm, 5-pack...well, 4-pack...

Enjoy, all!

I'm at 500' elevation/33F here at 06798.  It's been raining here for about 2 hours.  An hour ago, I fired up the Jeep and headed up to my buddy's, about a mile away.  He's at 800'/31F.  He's been snowing since 7:30.  Winter wonderland, solid coating, hypnotic flakes with the high beams.  Came back down the hill just now, back to rain, 32F, with a few wet flakes mixing in. But he was out of beer, and I have an icy 6-pack...umm, 5-pack...well, 4-pack...

Enjoy, all!

Sounds like thermo is too cold where you are. Nobody even at 1,000ft is near 33F,

Enjoy, all!

Around here 800' is often the magic number.  It's sometimes maddening to know I am a 5 minute drive to the neighborhoods where it is snowing.  

Archived