Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Thu night/Early Fri light snow

ORH_wxman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Map...Looks good to me. I'm in your Covering to 2 inch area, and I'm thinking that is a fair call. All depends how long it takes to cool and change to snow here. Looks like it's cooling a lil faster than I first thought by looking down to the south in PA. We'll see.

Thanks, and yeah, it all depends on temps, and even an hour difference can be .5" of snow one way or another so hence a fairly large range for such a small event. Will have to watch obs and compare to model forecasts on temps to get an idea of what's doing well and adjust accordingly if needed.

?? The point is, concern yourself with the range of amounts, not whether or not you are in a watch or warning.

I could care less and forecast for myself, just a GP view. Isn't the whole purpose of an advisory to advise? I'll drop it but if the community wants to fight weenie maps etc perhaps that energy should be used to clean up their own house. /rant lol

Up here its tough because my county and many others in the WFO's area can extend into higher elevations on one end and the lower elevations on the southern or eastern side of the zones so a lot of time i may be in an advisory situation but not meet the criteria because i am on the coastal plain in the SE part of the zone, Just need to know you're climo

Archived